BlockBee's Payouts allow you to send multiple transactions with a single transaction in your Wallet. This service is only available for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon and Tron. You simply create payout requests, select the ones you wish to pay and send the Payout.
You can create payout requests by either implementing our API or manually create them. Here is a step-by-step on how to create a Payout
1. In BlockBee Dashboard, navigate to payout requests select the payout requests you wish to send a Payout to (you may also manually create payout requests).
2. Select the payout requests, and then click Create Payout. You will then be redirected to the Payout payment page.
Note: You may only select multiple requests that have the same cryptocurrency/token.
3. While being in the Payout payment page, you may pay connect your favorite Wallet and proceed to pay the Payout.
Note: For TRC-20 tokens, you may only connect TronLink's browser extension. It's only available for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Brave Browser.
This process will ask you either one of these confirmations:
- To switch to the right blockchain;
- Authorize the amount of the transaction in the token;
- Authorize sending the transaction.
The process will wait for the transactions to be all completed in the blockchain. Please do not leave this screen until there's some feedback from the Dashboard, sometimes it might look to be stuck but it's just waiting for blockchain to confirm transaction.
After everything is set, the Payout will show the transaction id (txid) and change the status to "Done".